Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interview With Sylvain




Hi Sylvain! Who are you? Tell a little story about yourself.

Hi everyone, my name is Sylvain; I live nearby Avignon in the south of France where I have been studying foreign languages, International trade and Management for about 4 years. I am a big football fan and have a real passion for chess since my childhood. I have spent the last term of my bachelor’s degree in Victoria, Canada, British Columbia.
What is your Job @ Casamona?

I am working as an intern in Casamona’s rental department within the framework of my Master’s degree. I am doing some online marketing but the biggest part of my job consists in finding new apartments to add to our property range and arranging visits for our clients.


What attracted you to Barcelona?

I have always heard Barcelona’s was among the most attractive cities of the world. I was really interested in living in this multicultural city, full of art and history. I also wanted to enjoy the great nightlife, the sun and the nice beaches.


How are you enjoying your experience in Casamona so far?

I have been working in Casamona’s rental department for more than a month now and I am really enjoying my job as well as the office atmosphere. I have been learning many things about the real estate market. Moreover, I have the opportunity to improve both my English and Spanish every single day while interacting with my colleagues as well as with the clients and owners we work with.

Sylvain, please... Can you give us a little Insider tip about Barcelona?

Besides the Barceloneta beach, Parc Guell and Parc Ciutadella are among the most beautiful places to enjoy a relaxing afternoon under Barcelona’s sun.

No comments: