Thursday, March 12, 2009

Interview with Eva


Hi Eva! Who are you? Tell a little story about yourself...

Hi, well, I was born in Slovakia, but I had the feeling to change something in my life so I went to study Marketing Management in Denmark. After being there for a year and a half, I wanted to change country again and I decided to try to find a internship in Spain, when I found Casamona, then I met Tine in Copenhagen and I really liked her enthusiasm when talking about Casamona....And here I am!

What is your Job @ Casamona?

I have been here for several weeks now. I am taking care of short-term and some long-term rentals. I love to communicate with clients therefore I try to organise as many visits as possible. But on the other hand, there are some days that I have to work in the office and it's not too bad. There is always a nice atmosphere.

Why did you choose to come to Barcelona?

Honestly, I was just searching for some Internship in Spain and I had never been to Barcelona...And it was nice change everything what I needed Sun, Sea, the beach and many different people. I really like the spirit of the city.

How do you enjoy your stay in Barcelona and at Casamona?

It is very different compared to coming here as a tourist. I am happy to know Barcelona from the perspective of a resident. All the tourist attractions around the city hide the real Barcelona. I love all the small hidden streets and areas where tourists usually don’t go.

Come on Eva, please... Can you give us a little Insider tip about Barcelona?

Barceloneta. This neighbourhood is so different and is super close to the centre. If you want to see some good bars one springs to mind, there is one in El Born called La Fianna where you can lie and enjoy beer, cocktails and tasty food. One final tip, in the market on Las Ramblas you can find the best cocktail ever, made from fresh fruit in lots of different combinations.

No comments: