Monday, June 16, 2008

Should You Buy Or Rent?

When deciding to buy or rent, you should first ask yourself several questions before you make your decision.

1. Can I have access to a house of similar characteristics by buying or renting?
2. Are rental prices in my town/district similar to the mortgage payments of similar houses on sale?
3. Can I buy a house, financing the total amount?
4. Do I consider other expenses, besides the mortgage, that as an owner I will have: taxes, residents' association, maintenance?
5. Have I taken into account the fiscal treatment of house purchase?
6. Do the interest rates and terms of the mortgage allow me to pay the monthly installments and hence, buy a home for only a little more than the price of rental?

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need advice regarding this important decision!
Email : casamona@casamona.com
Website : www.casamona.com
Phone : + 34 933 041 532 or + 34 122 288

No comments: